Sunday, January 7, 2007

CoNtInEnTaL SiNgErS

Megan was on the internet and she found this website for me, So i looked at it and i found out its for homeschool kids that like to sing. I filled out an application and i really hope they pick me... if they do i get to go to 15 different states to sing and perform, i get to make a cd with my group, and i get to work with professional singers. If i do get choosen i leave on june 16 and i come back on july 26 so its a five week thing. So i have to make an audition tape to send to them... if they like it, i will be choosen.So please pray for me because i really want to do this. :)
i will tell everyone if i get choosen.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love those pictures! Try to get the one of you and Hayes on the computer! I want a copy of it!!!

JaDeS wOrLd said...

Hey Sarah its me Jade I love you blog its so cute I am praying for you so you can get that money but i g2g k luv ya bye!

~JADE~

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.