Tuesday, January 23, 2007

iDiOsYnCrAsIeS!

I got taged by aunt shannon to list my idiosyncrasies... so here they are!

1.i hate it when people burp when im eating, it makes me loose my appetite!

2.when im home alone, every little noise scares me and i get really freaked out.

3.its really creepy..when ever i have a dream the next day or a couple days after i have that dream it really happens!

4.i have a really bad problem with clothes, i am really picky,hehe :)

5.the littlest things really iretate me

6.i have to have my hair perfect before i leave the house

thats all i can think of right now, kristi, jade, carrie your it!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Only "6" things that are Crazy about you!! Not too bad cutie! See you tomorrow!!!

M E G A N said...

um... sis. you have more than just 6 idiosyncrasies. jk. luv ya sarah! :)