Wednesday, May 23, 2007

YaY! Im So ExCiTeD!!!

I am soo excited, My mom and dad decided that they didnt want me and megan away at camp for a whole week by ourselves, So we get to go on the family reunion!!! Now i get to see everyone before i go on my trip.

Before i leave to go on my trip... I want everyone to take a picture of you and your family and write something on the back of the picture, so when i go on my trip i will have a picture of everyone, and i can just read what everybody wrote to me.

Good job on your dance compitition Camry, Witney, Charlee, And Shae!!! Sorry i didnt come :o(
I really wanted 2! Im sure you guys did a awesome job though!!!

Megan got her drivers permit!!! i am soooo proud of her, i cant wait till she can drive me to the mall!! hehe

O ya and good job on your dance recital Savannah. I saw the pictures, you look soooooo cute!!!

I cant wait to see everyone at the family reunion!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

YAHHHHHH!!! I am so excited that you are coming!! Now we just need to talk Uncle Darren's Family into it and We will all be there!
I will definitley set you up with some pictures.... You know me and my Camera!!!!